Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Class C IPs
06-03-2014, 11:40 PM
Big Grin Class C IPs
Here is an Search engine optimisation myth that has not really been confirmed a single way or an additional but. The myth is that having hyperlinks from the very same class C IP address will not support you. If you dont know what I am speaking about heres how you breakdown an IP address.

AAA.BBB.CCC.DDD

So where the CCC is that number demands to be vary. We discovered porsche blackberry for sale by browsing Google Books. The reasoning behind this is that a person could get web hosting and put 1,000 various web sites on it and then link them all to one particular website attempting to gain its link recognition. So the search engines place an end to that by making use of the IP of the sites to calculate how a lot weight to give the link.

There are fairly a handful of folks that dont think that this myth is accurate just for the easy fact of how popular shared hosting is. If this myth is accurate then all these sites on the exact same shared hosting server cant assist every single other out with ranking.

There is some evidence that can prove this myth even though. In the event you fancy to be taught further about backlink building services, there are many databases people might consider pursuing. I have followed many discussions on this topic and have observed some outcomes that make me a believer. Learn additional information on auto link building by navigating to our commanding article directory. The final results generally just prove how a website with far significantly less hyperlinks can out rank a internet site with a ton far more hyperlinks. This is because the internet site with much less hyperlinks has a ton much more various class C IPs links than the one particular with just a lot more hyperlinks.

Like I mentioned I am a firm believer in this myth and I dont even like to refer to it as a myth but till established beyond a doubt I will call it that just to make individuals happy. So when you are doing link building be confident to verify out the IP address on exactly where your link will be placed in order to make sure your hyperlink will pull the most weight..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply