Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Service Submission
10-04-2017, 06:10 PM
Big Grin Service Submission
Unfortuitously, there's no easy solution - particularly if you intend to still do it, but I really do have several tips to make your submission and change life easier.

There's nothing beats spending an afternoon finding directories, finding your...

If you're something like me, you spend hours per week posting your website to sites, and writing messages to exchange links. And, if you are like me, you hate every second of it and you search for a simple solution at every turn.

Unfortunately, there is no easy solution - particularly if you need to still do it, but I really do have a few tips to make your submission and trade life easier.

There's nothing beats finding your specific class, spending a day finding directories and then submitting your site. It is plenty of work before you even get to the distribution process, and at that time exhaustion sets in, as well as being discouraged

by the whole process.

There are any variety of index databases out there, but on a number of hundred directories http://info.vilesilencer.com/main.php?ro...iendly.php keeps a close watch. He keeps an Excel spreadsheet of niche and basic directories (some paid, some free) that you can download and use to record your index articles. All sites are Search Engine Optimization helpful. This process is manual. Distribution companies may also be provided. To study additional information, consider peeping at: Online Coupons: Saving You Money On Your Next.

At http://4th-media.com/submission you create a profile about the 4th Media website along with your website details: Title, URL, and Description. You can have up to 1-0 different points for a specific site, if paid. He provides many packages: free: do yourself to it, paid: do yourself to it, and they also have a submission service. There are mainly paid sites, some are free, and many are seo-friendly.

A next index distribution s-olution, and my personal favorite, will be the Directory Submitter - https://paydotcom.com/r/2976/flaservice1/208701/

I discovered the Directory Submitter after utilising the above 2 answers (and I still utilize them) but I just needed something to provide a sense to me of success, so I started searching for an automatic s-olution. I stumbled upon several but was disappointed with my effects. Linklicious.Me includes more concerning how to provide for this thing.

I came across the Directory Submitter, checked out the trial version and chose to spend the amount of money on the complete version. It was money well-spent.

The Directory Submitter is quite simple to work with and works from your desktop. The hardest part is launching your users. When you've accomplished this, and then you're all set. Like any application, you do have to get used to it, but this does not take long, and then you'll fly through articles. Discover additional info on this affiliated web resource - Hit this web page: Alternatives For 5-0 Backlinks With PageRank. On my 2nd night using the application, I submitted an internet site to 30 websites. I was really impressed. It normally takes me weeks cope with 1-0 submissions.

The Directory Submitter isn't fully automated: sorry people, but it will not do it all. You still have to choose the best category your website belongs in, you'll still need to manually enter any 'captcha' pictures you encounter. With any method of index submission you use, you must always see the submission guidelines, for-a better chance to be accepted..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply